♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
Cheh, now I know why yesterday I pain until almost fainted. Damned period cramp. Last time also don't have what! Why only this year then have twice and both so unlucky in school -.- Trying to kill me or what. I actually wanted to faint yesterday, yes, wanted to. It's not the broken English translation for "I was going to faint" in Chinese. It's I wanted to faint, so I won't feel the pain and suffer like shit. Too bad I didn't, and I never have.
Cheh, now I know why yesterday I pain until almost fainted. Damned period cramp. Last time also don't have what! Why only this year then have twice and both so unlucky in school -.- Trying to kill me or what. I actually wanted to faint yesterday, yes, wanted to. It's not the broken English translation for "I was going to faint" in Chinese. It's I wanted to faint, so I won't feel the pain and suffer like shit. Too bad I didn't, and I never have.
Labels: Unwell/Injuries

