Hello! Why am I blogging so much now ah? Just a few weeks ago I only blogged when there's band practice. Never mind, it'll be back that way after today. Yesterday I didn't watch TV, I used computer play Neopets. Last night went to Hougang Mall as usual -.- After eating I went to Popular to buy glue and 2 books. I only wanted to buy one actually. A bright and colourful cover caught my attention and it seemed interesting so I got it. Then I looked around and went to the comic section which I think I haven't gone to in any bookshop for years. I can't remember if I've even ever been to that section. I saw Pokemon. I have some from years ago, they're not comics, they're just story books. Every book there was Japanese... I saw some familiar titles, but most are unknown to me. I only know Fruits Basket, Naruto, D-Gray-Man, Pokemon and Doraemon. Oh there's one called Absolute Boyfriend, same title as the Korean show eh... but different. Heheh, guess what I got in the end? Doraemon, hahaha :D I haven't opened it yet, been reading the other book. That's my first manga book... haha. I have no interest in manga actually, or Japanese things. But I think Doraemon is ok. I'll want to watch it if I wake up early enough on Saturdays, which is usually not. And did you know I like Powerpuff Girls? Haha! I haven't seen it for a long time. If it's on TV I'll watch, haha!
I think I'm taking cab to school tomorrow. I think I'll put a book (or two if need be) in my trombone case to lighten my bag and so my file won't be destroyed in there. The file's too big to fit in the compartment of my case. Anyway inside is black black -.- But I'll dust my book clean. Why is it so dirty in there?! Last time I found scores in there which are in my file now and they were black so I had to clean them. Bye!
Labels: Books

