♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
How am I supposed to bring my trombone back to school on Tuesday? Last Thursday and Friday supposed to have practice, but cancelled because of that H1N1. I did bring back on a school day before when I was using my T T3 but that time we go straight to class, no need to go to the hall first (because there wasn't a hall). And everytime there's no space at the back of my class row already because they idiotically don't move up. And even if I bring it to class first, I still have to bring back my file, stand and tuner. Then no space to put other books already. How now? -.- Unless CCA is cancelled on Tuesday. But in the letter mailed to us, it only says CCAs are scaled down. And I realised Kevin's Jupiter Pop Style score is still with me, because it was given when he wasn't here. I can't go home after school to get them, I don't live near the school! ...unless it's Friday, I'll have 2 hours after school before practice, but I don't think CCA will be cancelled. ...

