Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Band and brought back Trombone

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Yay! I brought back my trombone today :D And file, stand and metronome. Actually I wanted to bring back mute to train myself to play louder, but there's 5 mutes and I don't know which fits mine. Last time I saw Darryl bring back silver one but there's 3 silver one and all are... I don't know how to see if it fits but all don't seem too.

Anyway, today was Mamma Mia! and Ponyo only. After warm ups, Maim Band go sectionals on Mamma Mia! The whole 3 pages is quite boring except for my last page, Dancing Queen melody a bit. Yay! I got the rhythm, all :D Then 10:10am break till 10:40. I went to find the mute but didn't want to bring back anymore. Which is it???! Then combined Main Band Mamma Mia! Haiz... all the way till Dancing Queen then stop there... It's just trombone, eupho and trumpet. Then Mr Yeo after a while say play the whole song and stop there -.- Because some people cannot play the rhythm. Not that hard what! And Mr Yeo sang it also. Grrr! Then before practice ended, we did Ponyo from Part F to the end. One part is trombone and another section, but it's got high E! :( Yeah, then got lecture and go home.

I asked Jaslyn to go library with me to return a book, then when I took it out in the room she's all "You borrow that book?!" She borrowed it just before me O.O Worth the suffering to bring back my baobei trombone. If you see my MSN personal message, it says "So much to do... All the songs, blow paper against a wall, "AHH", louder, breathe, pitch, tongue... Go Trombone!" Yup! Blow paper against a wall for the tutor Mr Yu who's gonna remember I owe him that the next time he comes, "AHH" as what Mr Yu and Yeo want. Need to breathe more air in and play louder according to Mr Yu. I need to play all the songs, pitch the high ones and tongue according to what I want. 7 things, so Go Trombone! :D (Quote from my favourite badge) Bye!

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:22 PM