♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫
This is gonna be my last post until after the exams, lame quiz.
1. Cai Yan Jie :D
2. Suky Jie :D
3. Darryl Kor :D
4. Cheng Heng :D
5. Jaslyn
6. Xue Qi
7. Xuan Lin
8. Serene
9. Germaine
10. Chong Jin
11. Cliff
12. Rebekah
13. Mavis
14. Chen Hua
15. Jezer
16. Nadhirah
17. Fernandez
18. LR
19. Mabeline
20. Yihui
21. Zhihui
All of them are/were from Band, haha!
1. How did you meet 7? (XL)
In Band last year
2. What would you do if you & 15 had never met? (Jezer)
I can't do anything if I never met him what -.-
3. Would 4 and 16 make a good couple? (Cheng Heng and Nadhirah)
NO!!!
4. Do you think 11 is attractive? (Cliff)
No. Oh, but he has good attitude that is attractive
5. What is 2's favourite colour? (Suky Jie)
She doesn't have one
6. When's the last time you talked to 9? (Germaine)
Forgot
7. What language does 8 speak? (Serene)
English and Chinese
8. Who is 13 going out with? (Mavis)
I think no one
9. What grade is 16 in? (Nadhirah)
Sec 4
10. Would you ever date 17? (Fernandez)
NO!!!
11. Where does 18 live? (LR)
Don't know
12. What's the best thing about 4? (Cheng Heng)
He's nice :) Not forgetting of course, he's tall
13. What would you like to tell 10 right now? (CJ)
Nothing
14. What's the best thing about 20? (Yihui)
Don't know
15. Have you ever kissed 2? (Suky Jie)
NO!!!
16. What's the best memory you have of 5? (Jaslyn)
...don't know, there's a lot of memories
17. When's the next time you're going to see 4? (Cheng Heng)
Don't know, I hope soon :D
18. How is 7 different from 6? (XL and XQ)
Character and brain
19. Is 2 pretty? (Suky Jie)
Of course! :D
20. What's your first impression of 15? (Jezer)
(Dating back to 30 May 2008) ...Active and good senior :)
21. How did you meet 3? (Darryl Kor)
I joined his section in Band and he came to teach me on my first practice in the M-Learning Room :)
22. Is 15 your best friend? (Jezer)
Haha, no, I don't even know him that well. And besides, I don't have a best friend
23. Do you hate 12? (Rebekah)
No, if I did I wouldn't put her name here
24. Have you seen 18 in the last month? (LR)
Ya, I saw him on Friday
25. When was the last time you saw 16? (Nadhirah)
Friday
26. Have you been to 5's house? (Jaslyn)
No
27. When's the next time you'll see 10? (CJ)
How would I know?!
28. Are you close to 11? (Cliff)
No
29. Have you been to the movies with 4? (Cheng Heng)
No, but I've been to a band concert with him :)
30. Have you gotten in trouble with 8? (Serene)
No
31. Would you give 19 a hug? (Mabeline)
No
32. When have you lied to 3? (Darryl Kor)
Never! It's only been the other way round!
33. Is 11 good at socialising? (Cliff)
Don't know
34. Do you know a secret about 8? (Serene)
No
35. Describe the relationship between 12 and 18. (Rebekah and LR)
Friends, senior and junior, fellow majors
36. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9? (Germaine)
Don't know
37. What's the worst thing about 6? (XQ)
Lame
38. Have you ever had a crush on 12? (Rebekah)
NO!!!
39. How long have you known 2? (Suky Jie)
Almost a year :)
40. Is 11 attached? (Cliff)
I don't think so
41. Have you ever wanted to punch 1 in the face? (Cai Yan Jie)
NO!!! Crazy ah?! My best senior/Jie eh! I love her ok!
42. Has 21 met your mother? (Zhihui)
No
43. How did you meet 11? (Cliff)
I joined Band and when we're trying the instruments, he was the senior in Flute
44. Have you ever accidentally physically hurt 3? (Darryl Kor)
Never! If you don't believe, go ask him. Haha, me good junior/mei!
45. Do you live close to 7? (XL)
No, very far
46. What's 8's favourite food? (Serene)
Don't know
47. What kind of car does 1 have? (Cai Yan Jie)
She doesn't have one, but when she does (if she'll ever have one) I think it'll be pink, hahaha!
48. Have you travelled anywhere with 9? (Germaine)
Genting, with the whole Band except CH, CH and Mavis
49. If you gave 14 $100, what would he spend it on? (Chen Hua)
No idea

