Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Quiz

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

This is some quiz that I didn't know I was passed to do until I read the blog, haha.

1. The person who tag/pass you is ? Mabeline
2. Your relationship with him/her ? She's my Band senior (but not Trombone)
3. Your five impression of him/her ? Friendly, crazy, happy, bold and high-profile
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you ? I don't know...
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you ? I don't know...
6. If he/she become your lover , you will ? -.- That's impossible, we're not lesbians
7. If he/she became your lover , he/she has to improve on ? This can't be answered unless Q6 is
8. If he/she became your enemy , you will ? I won't do anything
9. If he/she became your enemy , the reason will be ? I don't know...
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is ? I don't know...
11. Your overall impression of him/her is ? She's friendly
12. How you think people around you will feel about you ? That I'm quiet/shy, and some, friendly
13. The characters you love of yourself are ? I love NAS, NAS Band and my section
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ? I don't hate myself
15. The most ideal person you want to be is ? Someone as nice as my seniors
16. For people who care for and like you , say something to them. I care for you too
17. Pass this quiz to first 10 person that you can think of, how they feel about you.
1) Cai Yan
2) Zhi Hui
3) Jaslyn
4) Germaine
5) Mabeline (I think she doesn't need to pass this already)
6) Suky
7) Rasyidah
8) Syaza
9) Hwee Yee
10) Elaine

18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with ? Her boyfriend
19. Is no.9 a male or female ? Female, they all are
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing ? Of course not
21. What is no. 2 studying about ? 'O' Level subjects
22. When was the last time you had a chat? If on MSN then today
23. What kind of music band does no.8 like ? I don't know...
24. Does no. 1 has any siblings ? Yes
25. Will you woo no.3 ? Of course not
26. How abt no.7 ? Of course not
27. Is no.4 Single ? Yes
28. What is the surname of no.5 ? Yeo
29. What's the hobby of no.10 ? I don't know...
30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well ? No, they don't even know each other
31. Where is no.2 studying at ? Ngee Ann Secondary School of course. She's my Band senior
32. Talk casually about no.1 . She's nice
33. Where does no.9 live at? I think Hg
34. What colour does no. 4 like ? I don't know
35. Are no.5 and no.1 best friend? No
36. Does no.1 have any pets ? Yes
37.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world ? No

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:34 PM