I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
Leave a tag here and I'll
1. Tell you why I befriended you.
2. Associate you with a song / movie.
3. Tell a random fact about you.
4. Tell a first memory about you.
5. Associate you with an animal / fruit.
6. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
In return, you must post this in your own blogger.
Hwee Yee
1. We were in the same class.
2. (I don't know)
3. You're a girl.
4. In class.
5. (I don't know)
6. Who did you support in Singapore Idol(First Season)?
Rebekah
1. Your name sounds like mine.
2. (I don't know)
3. You're in Percussion section.
4. First Band meeting of 2008, Cai Yan said you said she's fierce.
5. (I don't know)
6. Am I your friend?
Monisha
1. We were in the same class.
2. Sinbad
3. You're a girl.
4. In class.
5. (I don't know)
6. Nothing.
Syaza
1. We were in the same class.
2. Sponge Bob Squarepants.
3. You're a girl.
4. I asked you how to do a question in class and you gave me the answer.
5. (I don't know)
6. Nothing
Elaine
1. We were in the same class.
2. A happy song.
3. You're friendly.
4. (I forgot)
5. Apple
6. Nothing

