Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, May 30, 2008
Quiz

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Instructions: a)People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with new ones formulated by themselves.
b)Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who've been tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag that person.
I was tagged by Pamelia.

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Angry and sad.
#2 If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
One of these: Being a Drum Major or Band Major, going to VJC, going to NUS, being an actress or singer.
#3 Whose butt do you like to kick?
I don't like doing that neither do I do that.
#4 What would you do with a billion dollars?
Give some to my parents and grandparents, get stuff that I want, get stuff for people, donate to charity, save some of it.
#5 What's your ideal lover like?
Not a flirt, caring, nice, maybe have some things in common with me.
#6 Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone, but we should love others too.
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I don't know because I haven't been in such a such a situation.
#8 If the person you secretly love is already attached, what would you do?
I wouldn't love that person if he was already attached.
#9 Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Of course! Band practices, Seniors, Trombones, good grades, school, and more!
#10 Were you ever attached?
No.
#11 If you like someone, would you tell him/her?
Yes.
#12 How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A university graduate who's from the best secondary school, had the best seniors and had the best life in secondary school.
#13 What was on your mind 5 hours ago?
What happened at Band practice- practicing, seniors, other juniors, Trombones.
#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A nice person.
#15 Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
I don't know.
#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Wake up from sleep.
#17 Would you give your all in a relationship?
I don't know because I haven't been in one but maybe not in case it fails.
#18 If you fall in love with 2 people at the same time, who would you pick?
I wouldn't fall in love with 2 people at the same time because I don't 一脚踏两船.
#19 What type of people do you hate?
Criminals, proud people, shameless people
#20 Where did you go today?
School - M-Learning Room, canteen.

I tagged Hui Xin, Regina, Mechelle, Jaslyn, Yenni, Mabeline, Elaine and Nurlena.

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 6:19 PM