I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
Yesterday I went to change the lense of my specs. It'll be done by 18 April so untilthen I'll have to either borrow specs or squint and the latter is more likely. I wanted to get new specs because mine looks too small for my face and I wanted maybe rectangular lenses. But I'm only changing one lense and not making a new pair.
I felt like drinking bubble tea so after the specs were settled, I bought bubble tea. In the bus on my way home from school I pass by a bubble tea shop then I felt like buying. The first time in years I'm drinking bubble tea! I bought grape flavour yoghurt bubble tea. A lot of crushed ice inside and it cost $1.60. Then when my mother drank it I kept asking her to stop drinking and eating the bubbles.Haha!Because when I was younger I only drank the tea and gave her the bubbles, so now I want it.
Today morning I reached school later than usual. I met Mab and Kevin but didn't meet Cai Yan today. How nice if I could see her everyday. I'll miss her when she graduates from Band but I'll still see her in school! But she'll be graduating from school this year:( But I can still contact her, I have her number!:D
Today during Science in Chemistry Lab 1, Swee Kee wanted to day she didn't take higher Chinese(last time), but ended up saying"I didn't take higher mother Chinese."Haha! A mix of"higher Mother Tongue" and higher Chinese".Then I was laughing for a while, but not out loud.
After school I had the intention of buying bubble tea but I waited at the bus-stop for bus instead. After waiting for a while, bus didn't come so I walked to the bubble tea shop. I got strawberry milk tea bubble tea. I said strawberry then the woman said milk tea?I said bubble tea because yesterday the one I bought wasn't milk tea.Then she say with pearl la. Milk tea is bubble tea. Here the (don't know what)tea is not just ice only. DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SAY!!
Anyway after that had to wait a long time before the bus came. Ya, then went home. Bye!

