22 April Tuesday
This morning I just finished wearing my shoes then just before I stepped out of the house, it started pouring heavily! Even though I had umbrella my father forced me to wait at the bus stop for the rain to be less then walk to the other side where I take the bus. The rain was so heavy want to wait how long? Standing there waiting for like 5 minutes! I was soaked to the skin and I was almost late. My bag was wet, the books inside and outside were wet too! And when I reached school I was later than Zhe Rui. As I said, it is dangerous to be later than him. The first lesson was Art. Mdm Sarah let us watch Garfield 2 for the whole lesson. My Art Folio got wet for nothing!
Before lunch break was Maths. The teacher said if we don't finish the question(which was difficult!) then we cannot go for lunch! Many people didn't go for lunch in the end. What is he trying to do?Starve us? I was so hungry! I just copied it from Wen Ling who copied from Liyana who copied from Rasyidah I think. It was correct but no time for lunch already. Zhe Rui said it's the first time he skip lunch, I don't know skip how many times already! Ok actually I don't know if I ever skipped but I know I ate late. Lunch I ever ate at 4pm+ because Monday no lunch break yet DT ends at 3pm. By the time I reach home 4+ already!
During CCM I changed place. Sat at my place in normal lessons because I can't stand her, so Yu Xuan sat there instead. Then Zhe Rui also changed place because someone was sitting at his place. I was 暗笑-ing because she always flirt with him. He change place then she can't flirt with him haha.
Mrs Tan can't open my Geography project in the CD so I have to get it fixed, but mine is definitely not containing a virus! That's about it, bye!

