Yes! No detention for me! :D Yesterday I had to rush out my D&T work to show the teacher after school today or else I'll have to go detention. I was supposed to complete the first part by this week's D&T lesson but I thought we were supposed to finish the whole thing then show it to the teacher and the deadline is about a month from now. So I didn't do and I did the Geography assignment which is due next week.
So last night I had to rush it out, chiong, as Mabeline puts it:D Haha! And I do and chat with Mabeline at the same time. Then I finished everything in the first part except the design specification. I got carried away.
Today I had my 2.4km run! Argh! I was so tired that I could hardly walk! Then after the run I sat down, not immediately, and put my head down because I was so tired! And Wen Ling and Joey asked if I was ok. And my timing was only 19.42 minutes!
Reminds me of Band. Taufiq suggested running before practice to increase our lung capacity. If we have running too, I don't know how we are going to play. Need break, and even after break I'm still tired sometimes!Haha! There's Band practice tomorrow. I thought there was also Band Practice for Junior Band today, but I asked Ms Leong and she said don't have. So it's just the seniors in Main Band on Fridays. I'm still trying to remember the notes. Ok, that's all. Bye!
Labels: 2.4km run, Concert Band

