Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Chinese Drama lesson

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Today was the second lesson of Chinese Drama. I find this lesson interesting and definitely not boring like some people said. It teaches us lots of useful stuff about acting. And furthermore, my ambition's to be an actress! So all the more I like this lesson. It's worth our money:)

Today's lesson was fun. We learnt how to act through playing games. I understood everything but some didn't know the games were for us to learn something, because they just don't care. Anyway, I kept laughing, everyone kept laughing!:D The teacher 李老师 got some people do act out folding a blanket. She asked what blankets were made of and someone said"青菜!"(green vegetables) Then the teacher said no need to be so green! Hmm...which reminds me, Mabeline is always blogging green. Maybe her blanket's made of 青菜! HAHAHAHAHA! And the person who gave that funny answer was her Tuba junior!

Then after that Wen Ling kept laughing at it! She said she keep laughing at it and she cannot imagine a blanket made of green vegetables! Later the teacher asked all the girls to participate in an activity. How fast she clap we have to walk at that speed. What age she says we have to act that old and walk. Then later, it was the boys' turn to participate in an activity. Also all the boys, but this time the teacher wanted them to walk as if they were on glass, wading in a flood etc. kind of scenario.

They acted over-exaggerated and even screamed! Haha! Then after they were done, the teacher said their acting was too exaggerated. She told us a story about two stage actors. I think she said her teacher or who was involved in the making of a play or something. There was a man who supposed to act as a father who was going to sell his daughter and a person who was acting as the daughter. Since he was selling his daughter, he was sad and couldn't bear her. The daughter was also sad as she had to leave her dad. But the actor acted too exaggerated. He couldn't control himself, so he cried and cried until his tears and mucus was all over his face, causing his make up become messy. Then upon seeing his face, the actress who was supposed to cry not only couldn't cry but even started laughing, and she was on the stage laughing for one minute!

I kept laughing at this, and Wen Ling asked me what happened. So I told her what I was laughing at. HAHAHA! On the way home in the bus also when I thought of these, I felt like laughing. But of course I couldn't so I just smiled.

I enjoyed this lesson very much! I'm looking forward to the next one. Bye!

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 6:01 PM