I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
Yesterday I had Band practice, so no time to use the computer. Before CCM yesterday, some one poured bubble blowing liquid into a bottle and started throwing it around. The fluid was pink. I said" What's that? It looks like toxic." Then Zhe Rui laughed and said" How can toxic be in a bottle?!" I knew he was right, but I said"Why can't toxic be in a bottle?"
Yesterday, the CCM lesson was funny. And the teacher also asked me to take attendance for register 11-20. I called so many people so many times but they didn't reply-.- deaf or what, I called so loud!:D
During CCM Si Hui kept talking to Zhe Rui. She一脚踏四船! She's so noisy! Talk and talk and talk! I tell her not to talk she still continue talking as if her mouth would rot, decay, then disintegrate if she shut up for only a minute.
I talked more than usual. Talked to Zhe Rui and cx. I forgot what else happened. The computer hang when I was doing this so only now, 4 April, then I continue. After CCM, Si Hui asked Zhe Rui if he knows which instrument I play. I heard cx saying he give him clue. She said he said Trumpet twice. I play Trombone!!
Then after that was Band practice. I already forgot some things. Before Ms Leong came into the room, I warmed up by playing B flat major scale. Then when I finished, Larry went"Wooh!" and started clapping. Haha! I remember Ms Leong ask us to play Jingle Bells but it was messy. Then she asked me and Euphonium to play and I didn't know which note to play and two idiots started laughing. As if they know! Ok, that's it. Bye!

