Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Today I had Band practice. I found out my senior's name is Kevin. He asked me to play B flat concert scale for warm-up. He talks very softly, right in front of me also cannot hear clearly. Haha. He said something like" You know the B flat concert scale....." Then I kept asking him what he said:D Then I asked"Is it B flat Major scale?" because I don't know B flat concert scale. Then he said"Oh ya it's B flat Major scale.":D

Then when Cai Yan came back(she went to look for stand I think)with my Standard Of Excellence, she asked wether I did warm-up already. Then she flip the book open and asked stop where. I thought she meant warm-up stop where then I go say B flat major, like so funny!Haha! Then I flipped to page 10 and show her which song Ms Leong stopped at. She got me to play that song and the next song which is Amigos. I kept playing wrong notes:( But when I played wrong note she continue clapping the pulse so I just continue.

Then at 10 o'clock, break. I went to 7-11 with Xue Qi and Jaslyn because other people from Band also went there. Just go there and feel the air-con.Haha! Then went back to the canteen no. 2 and practiced Jolly Old St. Nicholas with Jaslyn.

After a while, the other juniors went to 2C1 classroom so we followed, but before that I went to ask my senior for his number. I spent a long time to muster the courage to ask him. Then finally I went to ask. I called him so many times"Senior! Senior! Senior!" I don't know how many times but more than that. He didn't answer but Chen Hua heard me. Then I asked him"Can I have your number?" Chen Hua said"He forgot his number." then show me his number in his hp. I think my senior didn't want to give.xP When I looked at Chen Hua's hp, I saw the name"Kevin" and I asked"Which one?" He said Kevin is his name. I was like, puzzled. I asked"His Christian name?" Then Chen Hua say" He not Christian. He's free thinker." At first I don't know why he said that. I thought huh? Only Christian can have Christian name meh? Then I realised he thought I said"He's Christian?"

Ya, so after that I went to 2C1 classroom with Jaslyn. Ms Leong asked us to play Amigos! Luckily Cai Yan taught me already! She always teaches me before-hand:) After that we played part of Jingle Bells. It sounded better than last time. After dismissal I asked Ms Leong"My senior is Cheng Heng right?" Then she like didn't know that name, she said"Cheng Heng?Cheng...?" She only heard Cheng, didn't hear Heng. Then I described him and said"Kevin right?" Then she said ya Kevin. I asked why Cai Yan calls him Cheng Heng but she doesn't know. I think it's his Chinese name. Ya, so now I know his English name. Bye!

Labels:

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:29 PM