I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
Yesterday was April Fool's Day and I fooled a lot of people but I didn't get fooled. This all-round-the-year fool got fooled by me 3 times yesterday and twice today. I said the part of the bread she ate got ant, and she actually believe-.-how lame! She was even going to swallow the ant, ueh(puke) that's disgusting.
During CCM lesson Zhe Rui was writing, then he suddenly said"Ay can help me pick up my pen." I was like huh? Since when did you drop your pen? You were writing all along! Then she go and look on the floor. Later I told him that his acting was lousy, writing then suddenly say that.Then her brother say she's stupid enough to believe it. Ya, I agree.
Wen Ling and Nadia tried to fool me together but I didn't get fooled. You know what they did? They said at the same time" Rebecca! Zhe Rui take your water bottle!" I was like that is so fake. Why'd he take my water bottle? Then later one of them said he looking at me. Oh for goodness sake, look at me for what? They should have come up with something more realistic. I went"April Fool" and didn't turn back to look. Haha!
Bye!

