Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, March 31, 2008
Mother Tongue lesson

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Today I was late, later than usual but still not late as in reach school after the bell rings. I was 10 minutes lates! All because of my medicine! I have a sore throat. I went to my grandmother's house for breakfast as usual. She lives just one unit below my unit! And she prepared Mee Siam -.- I didn't want to eat it actually but I still ate a few half-mouthfuls of the noodle and the whole eggwhite but I only ate part of the eggyolk because I don't like eggyolks. Before eating I said I have sore throat. My mother said" I thought no more already?" Actually yesterday I recovered then together sore throat again. Then after we finished eating(as in don't eat anymore, because I didn't finish it) she went upstairs to get my medicine and I had to eat it. The anti-biotic stinks and when I put it in my mouth I feel like vommiting! Inside got something like sand. Then by the time I finished taking the medicine, it was already almost 7 o'clock! I should be walking to the bus stop at that time or already at the bus stop. So I missed the 7 o'clock bus and slightly past 7 o'clock bus. Wait and wait and wait. Finally the bus came. Inside no empty seat for me-.- Standing in the bus with my school bag on my shoulders and 3 Science books in my hand for 40 minutes! So tired! But when I took the next bus got seat. I was later than usual but still earlier than Zhe Rui:)


Today classes ended at 1pm so I have time to use the computer. Today's Chinese lesson was funny. The teacher asked us to do a compo (私涵). I'm sitting with Si Hui in Chinese class. While we were writing, there were some words we didn't know how to write. I asked her how to write 羞耻, she said she didn't know. Then I asked her for E-dictionary because she sometimes brings it, but she said she didn't bring-.- Then after a while, she also didn't know how to write a word and needed a dictionary. Actually I knew that either one of the boys sitting behind us had an E-dictionary because I saw them using it. But I didn't ask them for it(because I'm shy)haha. I didn't ask Si Hui to ask them for it like I always ask her to ask them stuff I don't know.Hehe! Then I ask her to ask people from 1R7 for a dictionary. The students were sitting in the row next to us and she has some friends there. Then she said she doesn't want to ask, she doesn't dare to ask them for a dictionary-.- I keep asking her to ask other people for the dictionary and she keep on "I don't want I don't want!" -.-Haha! Then finally I said" Ask your brother la! He got dictionary what!" Her brother is one of the boys sitting behind us, not real brother. I thought the dictionary was his but when neither of them was using it, it was on (the other boy sitting behind us)Zhe Rui's table so I wasn't sure whose it belonged to.

She turned around and asked her brother if he could lend us the dictionary. He said it was Zhe Rui's, so she asked him. At first she called him "Ay" then she called him "Zhe Rui" because he wants people to call him by his name. She asked him if he could lend us the dictionary. He said"I nod my head so long already!" I didn't hear clearly what he said. Sounded like"knock". HAHAHA! Si Hui kept laughing(not because she heard wrongly) and I asked her what he said and what she was laughing at. Then she asked me to wait, because she laugh until cannot talk. Then later when she told me what he said, I replied that I didn't see him nod his head. And I didn't find it funny and she laugh so much-.- Crazy, always laugh and laugh and laugh! -.-I used the dictionary first, haha! I said" Ay lend me first ah." Haha!

After we handed in the compo I wanted to know the name of the writer of the letter who we were supposed to be. I wasn't sure whether the word is meng or chu. I called Zhe Rui by his name and I wasn't soft but he didn't reply-.- He want me to call him by his name then I call"Zhe Rui" but he never answer me-.- Haha! Never mind, he probably didn't hear me.

Oh ya, before we handed in the paper, the teacher was walking around and checking our work. Then he came to our desks, Si Hui's desk first. He said she only wrote 1 paragraph then tell her here must write the purpose of the letter here must write what there must write what. If she did what he said, she'd have to rewrite the whole thing. Then he came to my desks, not much remarks. He said the I should write the purpose of the letter in front then the line there must put in a new paragraph. The rest was okay. I sit there and keep nodding my head. He ask me to correct it. Then I look at the paper and say"How to put this line on top then this line start new paragraph!?" Not possible, so I just left it as it was. Ok, that's all, bye!

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:08 PM