I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
Yesterday was Earth Hour. Everyone was supposed to switch off all electrical appliances from 8pm-9pm but I didn't. I was doing my Geography assignment on volcanoes and I didn't know I had to do that. Only just now, when I was eating breakfast then I saw the flyer on the table. It was already in the letter box yesterday because they wouldn't give it out after it's over, so definitely it was there yesterday, but no one went to take the letters. Only today then my father go take.
I ate 3 pieces of toasted bread with garlic spread for breakfast. It was so hard! My mother said the bread was already hard so must toast it to make it super hard or else it won't be nice. ??? I ate the same bread yesterday and I found it hard. I'm writing about all this because I read my seniors' blogs and they wrote about what they eat, so I'm following them like I always do:)
Yesterday night just after I finished my Geography assignment, Mabeline signed in on msn. And Fun Club 7(周日八点党) was showing. I chatted with her for a short while and I asked her if she watched that show. She replied "DUO MAO MAO XD" haha!. Part of the show is where celebrities go to people's houses and look for things or people. Duo Mao Mao is the name of that. Haha! I know how to sing the song they always sing"真正高兴". It goes"真正高兴你找不到,找不到就是找不到。找不到 (clap clap clap) 找不到 (clap clap clap) 他们/你们找不到!"Haha! She also watch. And I was so tired because I stared at the computer screen for hours for the Geography assignment. There were 14 slides in the slideshow and I completed it within 1 day!:O I'm 100 percent sure that I'm the only one in my class who's finished it and the only one who started on it! Effecient eh? :D Haha.
That's about it. Thanks to all those who dropped by and those who tagged in the tagboard. Do tag if you come by, just a simple "Hi" or "Hello" will do, so I know you've been here:) Byebye!

